Hey people!!! LIFE Camp is coming up next week, so here's a list of what you need to bring. :)
- Please bring your own toiletries (shampoo, towel, toothbrush etc.)
- Please bring sufficient clothes for 5 days including 3 sets of outdoor attire. The camp ground is in the jungle and the terrain may be a little rough so bring comfortable clothes.
- Please bring sport shoes, slippers, a small umbrella and if possible, mosquito repellent.
- Please note we will be seated on the floor for all sessions
- Please bring your personal necessary medications
- Campers are responsible for their personal belongings (camera, phone, ipod etc.) The committee or management will not be held responsible for any loss.
- Please bring your bible, stationary and notebook. We will be having guardian angel as usual and you may want to do something special for your mortal. :)
- To campers taking the bus from Pudu Raya on Sunday 13th December, please be at platform no,18 by 2.00pm-2.15pm. The person in charge for the day is Karl Louie (016-3858371) If you have already given your name to Karl, please note the ticket has already been bought and all payments (RM12.20 One way) should be made to Karl Louie.
For any enquiries, please contact Charissa (016-2045864) or Rachel (016-6512579). If your parents wish to speak to our more senior youth, please contact Sarah (016-2123177) or Joel (012-2047484)
Hope to have a great camp ahead!!! :)